myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
All Contents Of This Blog Are Registered And Copyrighted - Please Contact Blog Owner For Permissions

DAISY BOWL FILLERS ~ #BF027 ~ Original Paxton Valley Folk Art Design



I've had old song standards running through my head lately and when I started humming that old classic "Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do" (by Harry Dacre, 1892), these bowl fillers seemed the perfect way to celebrate that lovely old song and the arrival of Spring.  Handcrafted by me from painted and stained muslin, each bowl filler measures about 5" in diameter.  You will receive 5 bowl fillers and the attached hang tag as pictured above, please note that the stoneware bowl and fixings are for display purposes only and are not included in this listing.

$17.50 + Shipping

Place your order by clicking the button below and completing the email order form. I will calculate your shipping costs and send you a PayPal invoice.


If you would like to know your shipping costs before ordering, please email me and I will calculate the postage to your location. Thanks for your interest! 

1 comment:

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

I love them, so fresh looking. And I love Olien and his Mom.
Hugs,
Susan