myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
All Contents Of This Blog Are Registered And Copyrighted - Please Contact Blog Owner For Permissions

MOTHER OWL AND OWLET BABY SHELF SITTER ~ #SC018 ~ Original Paxton Valley Folk Art Design



Madra, the Mother owl, has her owlet baby, Olien, tucked safely on her toes and enveloped in her loving wings. Handcrafted by me from my own design, this rustic woodland shelf sitter measures about 7" tall by 5" wide and is made from painted, stained and distressed muslin.  Madra and Olien have needle sculpted beaks, naively embroidered wings and feet and button eyes.  They would make the perfect gift for your Mom this Mother's Day to say "I love you Mom!".

SOLD

This shelf sitter is now sold but if you are interested in purchasing one, give me an email by clicking the button below and I'll get back to you to let you know if I'm able to fulfill your request.


Thank you for your interest!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

What a cutie that pair is?! Perfect for Mother's Day!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky