myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
All Contents Of This Blog Are Registered And Copyrighted - Please Contact Blog Owner For Permissions

Peep Flower Pinkeep ~ #SC023 ~ Original Paxton Valley Folk Art Design


Here's a little flower pinkeep for Spring with a wee peep perched on top.  Handcrafted by me from my own design, the peep is crafted from painted and stained muslin and has french knot eyes, a pip berry collar and a little aged hang tag attached with a rusted safety pin that says 'Peep Pinkeep'.  The flower pincushion is made of a fun polka dot cotton print that I've aged in my coffee, vanilla and spice mixture and has mismatched vintage buttons front and back.  The pinkeep measures about 4" (10.25 cm) wide by 3 1/2" (9 cm) tall, including the chick.

SOLD

This pinkeep is now sold but if you are interested in purchasing it, give me an email by clicking the button below and I'll get back to you to let you know if I'm able to fulfill your request. Please note that the fabrics used may vary depending upon what I have on hand when I receive your email.


Thank you for your interest!