myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
All Contents Of This Blog Are Registered And Copyrighted - Please Contact Blog Owner For Permissions

Hand Painted Sheep Pillow ~ #PL001 ~ Handpainted by Paxton Valley Folk Art


Here's a whimsical little pillow or cupboard tuck hand painted by me with some adorable sheep standing in a sunny field full of heart shaped flowers.  I painted the design onto muslin with acrylic paint, backed the pillow with an old and tattered cutter quilt and stuffed it with fiber fill.  The pillow measures about 9" (23 cm) wide by 6" (15 cm) tall and has a hang tag attached with a rusty safety pin and a rusted jingle bell that reads "Wool For Sale".  I've aged the hang tag with walnut ink and the painted muslin has been lightly sanded back so some of the undercoat is visible for an aged, primitive appearance.  If anyone knows who drew this cute design, please let me know so I can give proper attribution to the artist.

$20.00 + Shipping

Place your order by clicking the button below and completing the email order form. I will calculate your shipping costs and send you a PayPal invoice.


If you would like to know your shipping costs before ordering, please email me and I will calculate the postage to your location. Thanks for your interest!

1 comment:

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Hi Deb,
In case you didn't see my reply on my blog, thanks for clearing up my question about bloglovin. Still a little confused about it all, but good to know I can blog as usual. I appreciate your help and like you, I'm now following you on bloglovin!
Jill