myfreecopyright.com registered & protected
All Contents Of This Blog Are Registered And Copyrighted - Please Contact Blog Owner For Permissions

Stenciled Rabbit Burlap and Homespun Pillow ~ #PL002 ~ Original Paxton Valley Folk Art Design


Here's a stenciled burlap and homespun pillow for your home, hand stenciled by me with a running rabbit image.  This pillow measures about 12" long by 6" wide and has been stuffed with my muslin off cuts for an old time rag-stuffed feel.  I hand cut the rabbit stencil using an image courtesy of The Graphics Fairy and stenciled the bunny onto the burlap using some black acrylic fabric paint.  The pillow backing is a black, grey and tan homespun check.

$20.00 + Shipping

Place your order by clicking the button below and completing the email order form. I will calculate your shipping costs and send you a PayPal invoice.


If you would like to know your shipping costs before ordering, please email me and I will calculate the postage to your location. Thanks for your interest!

1 comment:

Farmhouse prims said...

Wonderful creation as always, so cute. hugs, Lecia